Proceeds to benefit accelerate brain cancer cure

 

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Busy 2 Days

Yesterday was a tough day for Justin as he spent 3 hours at the doctors getting different testing. He came home from doctors and went straight to his uncle Bobby's house where there is an indoor basketball gym at his complex. Justin shot hoops with his 2 younger brothers Jacob and Joey. Also, there was a bunch of friends from his school, Frost Middle School, and they had a pickup game. Yesterday 125 shots were made. Today Justin went to his friend's house, Justin(another Justin) and shot hoops outside with Isaac, Brian and Justin. Then the 4 of them came to our house and shot hoops inside. Overall the 4 boys shot overall 310 baskets. It was a better day for JustinCheck Spelling.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Justin great job! Keep up the good work. What you are doing is so amazing and it is already making a difference. I am so glad a friend invited me to your group on facebook that has the link to this site. By chance I stumbled upon your quest but I am so inspired and will do all I can to spread the word even more so keep up the great work.
You will pull though this and make a difference in the world.
I was really surprised that you live so close by so maybe sometime I will come by and shoot some hoops with you. . . though I am warning you I am not great at basketball.

January 21, 2010 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

k you can that would be great thank you for all your support

Justin

January 23, 2010 at 7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

To post a comment, please select an online identity from the "Comment As" drop-down list below. Alternatively, select "Anonymous" to make an anonymous post.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home