Proceeds to benefit accelerate brain cancer cure

 

Friday, May 17, 2013

DC RACE FOR HOPE A SUCCESS

May 5th was our 4th race where Justin's Quest had a team. It is so hard to believe that time has gone by so fast. The race was a success as it raised over $2.5 million. It is still hard for me to get my hands around the concept that I see my son wearing a yellow jersey denoting brain tumor survivor. Trust me, thank God he is a survivor as there are so many people who have lost loved ones who attend the race. I still cannot believe that he has an inoperable brain tumor. The weather was perfect for the race and we all were glad to be there in support of the cause. We want to thank everyone who donated to Justin's Quest and to those who came to the race. This certainly helps raise awareness and gets us closer to a cure. We now are on the 7 day count down to our next MRI and doctors' appointments at Mass General Hospital. Feelings are getting intense with anticipation in our house. We are of course very hopeful for a good visit. I will keep you posted and thanks to everyone for their continued love and support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment, please select an online identity from the "Comment As" drop-down list below. Alternatively, select "Anonymous" to make an anonymous post.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home